Location and Lodging
Saturday, November 3rd, 2012
Start/Finish: Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts (3939 North Drinkwater Boulevard, Scottsdale, Arizona 85251)
Coming from out of town? The new Hyatt House, a half mile from our start/finish, is offering Goldilocks riders a discounted rate! Call today to reserve your room, 480-946-7700
Packet Pickup Party
Details TBA closer to the event
Staggered Ride Start Times
- 100 miles: 7:00 a.m.
- 80 miles: 7:45 a.m.
- 60 miles: 8:30 a.m.
- 40 miles: 9:15 a.m.
- 20 miles: 10:00 a.m.
- Entry fee includes: fully supported ride, yummy catered lunch, fancy t-shirt, rest stop snacks, a sweet swag bag, and a finish line party! A portion of each entry fee will be used to purchase helmets for children in need.
- Registration is limited to 300 riders.
- No refunds will be given.
- Ride will be held regardless of weather.
- All participants will be required to sign a waiver of liability.
- Riders 18 and under must have a parent or guardian sign a release form.
- Helmets are mandatory. Please carry spare tubes, water bottles, a patch kit, and tire pump with you during the ride.
- Guys are welcome to volunteer and support the ladies. No men are allowed to ride in Goldilocks.
- Riding course will close by 5 p.m.