Location and Lodging
Saturday, July 13th, 2012
Coming from out of town? The Hampton Inn in Meridian, about 5 miles from Settlers Park, is offering rooms to Goldilocks ride participants at a discounted rate. Give them a call to reserve your room! 208-887-3600
Friday, July 12th from 5:00 – 8:00 pm at Meridian Cycles (830 N. Main Street in Meridian).
You may also pick up your packet on Saturday at Settlers Park, 45 minutes before your start time.
Pre-registration is required.
$50 if registered by July 1, 2012
$60 if registered after July 1, 2012
Staggered Ride Start Times
- 100 miles: 6:30 a.m.
- 80 miles: 7:15 a.m.
- 60 miles: 8:00 a.m.
- 40 miles: 8:45 a.m.
- 20 miles: 9:30 a.m.
- Entry fee includes: fully supported ride, yummy catered lunch, fancy t-shirt, rest stop snacks, handsome Papa Bear SAG support, a sweet swag bag, and a finish line party! A portion of each entry fee will be used to purchase helmets for children in need.
- Registration is limited to 600 riders.
- No refunds will be given.
- Ride will be held regardless of weather.
- All participants will be required to sign a waiver of liability.
- Riders 18 and under must have a parent or guardian sign a release form.
- Helmets are mandatory. Please carry spare tubes, water bottles, a patch kit, and tire pump with you during the ride.
- Guys are welcome to volunteer and support the ladies. No men are allowed to ride in Goldilocks.
- Riding course will close by 5 p.m.